I love it when beets are in season! There are so many wonderful ways to use them in your diet. With all the backyard fun going on, this is a simple and easy appetizer to bring to a summer shaker. I love how pretty it looks.
Beets are a true superfood! They are high in immune boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals. They help the body detoxify, and taste so sweet! This recipe pairs wonderfully with the goat cheese and won’t last long!
Beauty Beet Dip
- 4 cups chopped beets leave skin on when using organic other wise peel
- 1 cup goat cheese
- Himalayan salt optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop beets and place onto a baking pan, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake beets for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool and then add to your blender along with goat cheese and a dash of Himalayan salt.
- Blend on low or pulse until your Beauty Beet Dip comes to a smooth consistency.
- Serve with crackers or garden fresh crudites!