This sweet, creamy and tangy dressing is bursting with nutrients.
- Carrots boost the immune system.
- Ginger is great for digestion.
- Turmeric is a potent anti-inflammatory.
I love to slather it on salads, steamed veggies, grains and beans. It makes every dish sing!
This dress is very easy to prepare. Just throw everything into your blender and blend until smooth.
Complimenting recipe: Spring Spout Salad Recipe
Carrot Ginger Dressing
- 2 large carrots peeled
- 1/2 apple cored
- 1/8 onion peeled
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger root peeled
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh turmeric root peeled
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds or prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- A little water to blend to desired consistency