Fruity Green Smoothie
- 1 banana cut in chunks
- 3/4 cup green grapes cut in half
- 6 oz tub vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 apple cored and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup vanilla soy milk
- Place the banana, grapes, yogurt, apple, spinach and soy milk into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into drinking glasses.
Stock image from . Click [HERE] to find this and similar images.
Serving: 2gCalories: 416.17kcalCarbohydrates: 88.41gProtein: 13.97gFat: 4.08gSaturated Fat: 1.74gSodium: 183.13mgFiber: 7.57gSugar: 67.22g
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.