As a mom, the ways in which I nourish my kids are constantly evolving. This easy, delicious, and healthy dessert is one I know your kids will love, and you may be surprised at how well the flavors blend. Your kids won’t even notice that it’s made from avocados. Yes, I repeat, AVOCADOS! This is so simple and quick to make! I call it guilt-free for several reasons.
Did you know that raw honey contains 22 amino acids, 27 minerals and 5,000 enzymes? Raw Cacao is truly a superfood with loads of antioxidants. Avocado’s are an excellent source of healthy fat. So this raw, vegan delight not only tastes amazing, it’s amazing for you! Enjoy.
Guilt-Free Chocolate Pudding
- 2 avocados
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract or inside of 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or drop of cinnamon essential oil optional
- Place all ingredients into blender or food processor. Blend until creamy. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator.
- Top with raw cacao nibs or non GMO vegan chocolate chips for some extra texture and flavor.
- Add a drop of orange or mint essential oils for added flavor.