Making kabobs is easy and fun! They’re a great way to serve a delicious dinner from the grill.
- bacon wrapped around meat pieces
- beef pieces marinaded in sauce or plain
- bratwurst precooked and sliced
- chicken pieces marinaded in teriyaki, barbecue sauce, or Italian dressing
- turkey pieces marinated in Italian dressing
- carrot cooked
- cherry tomato
- corn on the cob 1 inch wide
- green and/or red pepper
- jalapeno with seeds removed
- small red potatoes cooked
- summer squash
- apple wedges
- peach wedges
- pineapple chunks
- Assemble your favorite meats, vegetables, and fruit on skewers.
- Cook on a hot grill, turning often, until meat is cooked.
- Serve hot.