Looking for a different kind of pancake? These are so delicious and easy to make. With the summer growing season here, why not enjoy the fresh harvest and get your veggies in?
You can also play around with it, use carrots, or sweet potatoes – have some fun!
They freeze well; cool and place parchment paper between layers; pull them out to reheat. Also works great for lunch or dinner.
- 4 Zucchini shredded
- 1 Red Onion finely diced or shredded
- 4 Eggs preferably free range, pasture-raised
- Himalayan Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Top with some diced red bell pepper to garnish optional
- Shred zucchini with a cheese grater, squeeze out excess moisture and put in bowl. (If you shred the onion you will want to squeeze out the extra water as well.)
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Drizzle some coconut or olive oil into a preheated pan – keep on medium heat.
- Scoop a portion of the mixture into pan and flatten with a fork.
- Cover and cook 3-4 minutes, then flip over.
- Once both sides are lightly brown serve immediately.